PESFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PESFM

Calling all PES and FM Fans, This is the site for you, check it out!

HomeHomepageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We now have a new cheats section aswell as a new feature, you can now give reputation and thanks to a poster!

Unemployment Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
derekx5000
Up & Coming Star
Up & Coming Star
derekx5000

Number of posts : 9
Supports : Arsenal
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Unemployment Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Unemployment Challenge   Unemployment Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:44 pm

This challenge is set to give you the most horrid and beautiful times you may ever experience on a football manager simulation game. The aim of this challenge is, instead of taking control of a club/nation like you may normally do so; instead you will begin the game unemployed and your reputation should be set as Sunday league footballer. To become employed, you will need to apply for a job and accept a contract, this is more than likely to be from a non-league/lower league side. You will need to load up leagues from the following countries in Europe: England, Spain, Italy, France and Germany.

The aim is then to work your way up the divisions until you are managing one of the biggest clubs in Europe, those being the teams listed below:

England:

1. Manchester United
2 .Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool

Spain

1. F.C. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Sevilla
4. Valencia

Italy

1. AC Milan
2. AS Roma
3. Inter Milan
4. Juventus

Germany

1. Bayern Munich
2. Werder Bremen
3. Hamburg SV

France

1. Lyon
2. Olympique Marseille

In emergencies where you fell well and truely that you will never ever make it to the teams listed above, I may make a small allowance if you make it to the following teams:

England:

1. Aston Villa
2. Manchester City
3.Tottenham Hotspur

Spain:

1. Athletico Madrid
2. Villareal

Italy:

1. Fiorentina
2. Lazio

Germany:

1. Bayern Leverkusen
2. FC Schalke
3. Borrusia Dortmund

France:

1. Paris Saint-Germain

Again these are only for the absoloute desperatate who have no hope whatsoever for what ever sad reason. If you think you need to be let off a bit inform me - I will then ask for a few SS's and determine on those.

Good luck !
Back to top Go down

Unemployment Challenge
Page 1 of 1